AlcoStop 2010 BrAC for Hire (Breath Alcohol Concentration Analyzer)
Breath Alcohol screening device for the detection of alcohol - measured in a litre of breath.
Operates on a calibrated fuel cell sensor and arrives charged up ready for use.
Operational Use click here
HIRE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1 week (7 day hire) $135.00 + gst
NZ Couriers overnight delivery to you
Excluding weekends) and self-addressed return
NZ Courier envelope to Drugchek NZ $ 35.00 + gst
for return of the unit promptly
Subtotal $170.00 +gst
A deposit of $4000 is required on all hire breathalyzers paid in advance.
Deposit may be paid by direct credit, Visa or Mastercard to Drugchek NZ Ltd
- the balance of $200.50 will be refunded to your bank account or credit
card upon the return of the hire unit to Drugchek NZ,
once it has been receipted / received back into stock and inspection passed.
Hire is for 1 week—7 days and includes :
(courier dispatch and return of unit is NOT included in 7 day hire period)
· AlcoStop 2010 Breathalyzer BrAC , with wrist-strap, charged and ready for use
· Zip carry case
· NZ Courier over night delivery to you and self-addressed NZC return envelope for return of unit to
Drugchek NZ at end of hire period
Units are dispatched to customer fully charged and ready to use in a zip carry case with 5 mouthpieces included. Mouthpieces are required and available $1.50ea +.Delivery nationwide is by NZ Couriers (excluding weekends) and you will receive a further self-addressed envelope for the return of the unit to Drugchek NZ dispatch centre at the end of the hire period.
Loss or Damage to AlcoStop 2010 Unit will be charged as follows :
· Loss or damage to the breathalyzer unit will result in no refund.
· Loss or damage to the carry case will be charged at $75.00 + with balance of deposit refunded to
· Loss or damage to wrist strap will be charged at $25.00 + with balance of deposit refunded to customer
Replacement cost of the AlcoStop 2010 is $575.00
Disclaimer : Drugchek NZ take no responsibility for erroneous readings, incorrect procedural use, mis-use or abuse of the device, resulting in a drink driving infringement or conviction. The Alcostop is a front-line breath alcohol screening device providing calibrated, accurate, rapid indicative breath alcohol concentration measurement and should be used as a guideline only.